Compact photometer for Fishing and Fishery applications
The PF-3 fish photometer is part of the smallest member of the MACHEREY-NAGEL photometer family, providing a really handy way of carrying out site measurements.
It is simple and intuitive to use with just four buttons. Strong enough to resist the rigours of site work with shock resistant optics, reinforced housing and IP 68 rating.
To constantly provide a safe habitat for fish, the water quality has to be closely monitored. For reliable and convenient analysis of all important fishing water parameters the PF-3 Fish with VISOCOLOR® ECO and NANOCOLOR® test kits is the perfect combination.
The PF-3 is ideally suited for mobile water analysis right at the point of interest. Due to the intuitive 4-button-menu guidance, using the PF-3 photometer is straightforward straight out of the box. Shock-resistant optics and a waterproof rating of IP 68 guarantee safe, reliable and accurate results even under difficult site conditions.
Tests for use with PF-3 Fish:
- Ammonium 3 : 0.1-2.0 mg/l NH4-N REF: 931 208
- Chlorine 6, free, total and combined : 0.05-6.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 217
- Copper : 0.1-5.0 mg/l Cu2 REF: 931 237
- Iron 1 : 0.04-2.0 mg/l Fe REF: 931 225
- Iron 2 : 0.04-2.0 mg/l Fe REF: 931 226
- Nitrate : 1.0-14.0 mg/l NO3-N REF: 931 241
- Nitrite : 0.01-0.15 mg/l NO2-N REF: 931 244
- Oxygen: 1-8 mg/l O2 REF: 931 288
- Phosphate : 0.2-5.0 mg/l PO4-P REF: 931 284
- pH 6.0-8.2 : 6.10-8.40 pH REF: 931 270
- Silica : 0.2-3.0 mg/l SiO2 REF: 931 233
- Ammonium 3 : 0.04-2.30 mg/l NH4-N REF: 985 003
|Type:||LED photometer with 3 interference filters|
|Wavelengths:||450 nm, 530 nm, 660 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10–12 nm|
|Measuring modes:||Pre-programmed tests|
|Cuvette holder:||Tubes 16 mm OD|
|Display:||Backlit graphic display, result with unit|
|Operation:||Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad
test selection via parameter lists
|Power supply:||3 AA batteries, rechargeable batteries, USB interface; optional internal accu-pack|
|Housing:||Water proof, IP 68 certified|
|Dimensions:||170 x 95 x 68 mm|
See the full range of Macherey Nagel Photometers