Algae Lab Analyser
bbe_ALA - A unique instrument for:
- Fast and reliable determination of chlorophyll content of fluorometrical algae classes
- Differentiation of algae classes (green algae; blue-green algae/ cyanobacteria; brown algae/ diatoms and dinoflagellates; and cryptophytes)
- Determination of active chlorophyll
The bbe AlgaeLabAnalyser offers the simultaneous determination of chlorophyll concentrations, transmission, and - as an option - the photosynthetic activity of microalgae in a 25 ml glass cuvette.
The chlorophyll content is excited by coloured LEDs and allocated to the different algal classes.
The AlgaeLabAnalyser enables direct measurement without sample preparation by filtration or solvent. The fluorescence signals f0, f, fm are used to calculate the photosynthetic activity using the Genty parameter method. A yellow substances (CDOM) correction is also used to correctly calculate the total chlorophyll content.
- Quick and Cost Effective chlorophyll determination with the bbe Algae Lab Analyser - it replaces the wet-chemical analysis.
- Accurate measurement of algae classes -green algae; blue-green algae/ cyanobacteria; brown algae/ diatoms and dinoflagellates; and cryptophytes.
- Determination of Total Chlorophyll.
- Reliable measurement because Yellow Substances Correction is automatically built in to the measurement.
- The transmission is measured.
- The activity of the algae is determined according to Genty (option).
- Measuring range 0 - 250 µg/l
- Weight 11 kg
- Size (h x w x d) 220 x 370 x 400 mm
- Battery (Option) 2 x 6 Volt
- Voltage 220 V / 12-14 V
- Power consumption 100 W
- Sample temperature 0 - 30° C
- Sample volume 25 ml
- Data Storage capacity 1500
- Interface 1 x RS232
Click on the image to download the 2-page Algae Lab Analyser brochure
Or contact us for more information on our analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 357KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the Algae Lab Analyser
Or contact us for more information on our range of analysers