Magnetic Flow Meter
As part of the Envitech FlowSys range of integrated flow measuring devices, we are pleased to offer the Magflux closed pipe magnetic flow meter. The MagFlux has been developed for measurements in all types of conductive liquids, including measurement of flow in drinking water, wastewater, sludge and process water.
The sensor housing itself is manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel for flange or wafer / clamp connection, and lining in hard rubber or PTFE/Teflon®.
Designed with the latest microprocessor technology to ensure accurate measurements. A user-friendly menu structure with all instructions in clear text - no symbols or codes are used. Excellent build quality offers maximum protection against harsh industrial environments.
- Available in dimensions from 2mm to 1200mm as standard - other dimensions on request.
- MagFlux® Flow sensors are in carbon steel or stainless steel with lining in hard rubber or PTFE / Teflon®.
- The converter can be delivered with or without display.
- One single HMI can operate up to 4 MagFlux® Flowmeters.
- Modbus communication is utilized between the HMI and the flow transmitter and to other external devices.
- Built-in datalogger with graphic display.
- Simple menu structure with easy navigation.
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to 0.2% of the measurement range.
- User definable engineering units.
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one direction, or both directions.
- Counters and pulse output with or without reset.
- Detection of empty pipe.
- Two resettable batch counters with password protection.
- Self diagnosis with indication and logging of errors.
- Automatic electrode cleaning.
- PC or keypad programmable and PC storage of settings and log data.
- MagFlux® Flow sensors can withstand submersion down to 10 m static pressure.