Magflux Magnetic Flow Meter
As part of the Envitech FlowSys range of integrated flow measuring devices, we are pleased to offer the Magflux closed pipe magnetic flow meter.
The MagFlux has been developed for measurements in all types of conductive liquids, including measurement of flow in drinking water, wastewater, sludge and process water.
The sensor housing itself is manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel for flange or wafer / clamp connection, and lining in hard rubber or PTFE/Teflon®. The display may be mounted locally on the sensor as pictured here.
Alternatively, the display can be mounted remotely in a different location, and a single display can be used for up to four separate sensors. The flexibility of the display options allows you to install the kit in a variety of ways.
Designed with the latest microprocessor technology to ensure accurate measurements.
Excellent build quality offers maximum protection against harsh industrial environments. The display offers a user-friendly intuitive menu structure with clear text - no symbols or confusing codes are used.
- Available in dimensions from 15mm to 1400mm as standard - other dimensions on request.
- MagFlux® Flow sensors are in carbon steel or stainless steel with lining in hard rubber or PTFE / Teflon®.
- One single Display can operate up to 4 MagFlux® Flowmeters.
- Built-in datalogger with graphic display.
- Simple menu structure with easy navigation.
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to 0.2% of the measurement range.
- User definable engineering units.
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one direction, or both directions.
- Counters and pulse output with or without reset.
- Detection of empty pipe.
- Automatic electrode cleaning.
Click on the image to download the 2-page MagFlux brochure
Or contact us for more information on LAR analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 399KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the MagFlux flowmeter
Or contact us for more information on our range of flow equipment