QuickTOCnpo total organic carbon anlayser
On-Line TOC, TN, TP, COD - combined.
Envitech Ltd recognise the need, not only for single parameter analysers with high levels of accuracy, but for systems that can combine good measurement principles for a number of useful parameters.
LAR's QuickTOCNPO is the ultimate online total organic carbon analyser for the determination of total organic carbon (TOC), total bound nitrogen (TNb), total phosphorus (TP) and chemical oxygen demand (COD). This highly original analyser can be specifically tailored to measure a combination of the featured parameters.
The catalyst-free ceramic oven is the centre piece of the QuickTOCNPO. At 1,200°C, it reliably dissolves all carbon and nitrogen bonds and thus enables a complete analysis of samples. Despite the high temperatures used, absolute safety is guaranteed in all settings. To this end, the QuickTOCNPO can be delivered with a number of different housings, depending on the intended location, enabling the analyzer itself to be safely located in highly corrosive environments as well as in Ex-Zones.
Due to the fact that the thermal oxidation is complete as well as the close relation between TOC and COD it is very easy to correlate both parameters.
The Total Phosphorus is determined by the photometric molybdenum blue method. First the sample is mixed with an oxidising agent. Subsequently, the mixture is led into the reactor where ultra-violet light (UV) activates the sample‘s oxidation. Finally, by adding the molybdenum blue it becomes visible how much TP is in the sample.
The TNb measurement takes place in less than 3 minutes just like the TOC. Thereby, even short measurement value peaks can also be reliably shown. The maintenance service is also fast: Less than 30 minutes per week. The analyzer‘s availability is over 98%.
- Measurement ranges: TOC: 0.1 - 200 mg/l ~ TNb: 0.1 - 200 mg/l ~ TP: 0.01 - 30 mg/l ~ COD: 1 - 600 mg/l
- Response time: TOC / COD: 2 - 3 min, TNb: 1 - 3 min, TP: 10 - 15 min
- Highest combustion temperature (1,200°C) available on the market
- Photometric molybdenum-blue-method
- Determination of all 4 parameters at the same time
- Number of parameters are selectable
- No filtration necessary
- No memory effects
- Very low maintenance and operational costs
- According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08 (TOC), ISO 8245:1999-03 (TOC), EPA 415.1 (TOC), DIN EN 12260:2003 (TNb), ISO/TR 11905-2:1997 (TNb), DIN EN ISO 6878:2004-09 (TP), DIN EN ISO 15681-1:2005-05 (TP) and DIN EN ISO 15681-2:2005-05 (TP)
Click on the image to download the 8-page QuickTOCNPO brochure
Or contact us for more information on LAR analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 904KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the LAR QuickTOC Analyser
Or contact us for more information on our range of online analysers