Nanocolor UV/Vis II Spectrophotometer
The UV/Vis II revolutionises laboratory work by combining high-end instrumentation with a modern smart-phone type user experience.
As well as perfect integration with the Macherey Nagel NANOCOLOR tests, the UV/Vis II has integrated color measurement and turbidity function. This means the unit can be used for a wide variety of monitoring applications within water and wastewater analysis.
The extended UV wavelength range (190-1100nm) opens up a range of analyses that most other spectrophotometers cannot measure.
- Revolutionary user experience
- Clever premium optics
- Comprehensive integrated quality control
- Advanced functions (scan, colour, turbidity)
- Flexible interface options
- Wide range of wavelengths
- High degree of accuracy
See the full range of Macherey Nagel Photometers including hand-held portable units.
- Spectrophotometer with reference detector technology (RDT)
- Halogen lamp (visible range) and deuterium lamp (UV range)
- Scan speed: 900 nm or 1 complete scan in less than 1 min
- Nephelometric turbidity measurement, 0.1–1000 NTU
- Interfaces: LAN, 2 x USB (Host) 1 x USB (Function) and RS 232
- Automatic wavelength calibration
- Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm
- Photometric accuracy: ± 3.0 E in wavelength range 200–900 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm / Wavelength resolution:0.1 nm
- Cuvette holder: Test tubes 16 mm OD, rectangular cuvettes 2, 10, 20, 40, 50 mm
- Dimensions L / W / H: 400 / 440 / 170 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
Click on the image to download the 8-page VIS II brochure
Or contact us for more information
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 2MB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the UV/VIS II
Or contact us for more information on our range of photometers and test kits
Learn about the Macherey Nagel Smartphone App that can recognise QR codes on Nanocolor test kits. The app can:
- give you the expiry date of the test
- provide certificates
- tell you the expiry data
- show you how to use the kit properly
- access vital safety data.