Compact photometer for Drinking Water applications
The PF-3 drinking water photometer is part of the smallest member of the MACHEREY-NAGEL photometer family, providing a really handy way of carrying out site measurements.
It is simple and intuitive to use with just four buttons. Strong enough to resist the rigours of site work with shock resistant optics, reinforced housing and IP 68 rating.
Drinking water is the most important foodstuff and cannot be replaced. Hence, it has to be wholesome and free of impurities that may adversely affect human health. Continuous water analysis is therefore the fundament for a sustainable and reliable drinking water supply.
The compact photometer PF-3 Drinking Water in combination with the proven VISOCOLOR® ECO tests allows a quick and easy way of monitoring and checking the most important drinking water parameters (chlorine, chlorine dioxide, pH, fluoride and iron) for all water suppliers and industrial users during drinking water treatment.
Tests for use with PF-3 Drinking Water:
- Chlorine 2, free, total and combined : 0.05-2.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 215
- Chlorine 6, free, total and combined : 0.05-6.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 217
- free Chlorine 2 : 0.05-2.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 216
- free Chlorine 6 : 0.05-6.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 219
- Iron 2 : 0.04-2.0 mg/l Fe REF: 931 226
- Chlorine Dioxide : 0.1-3.80 mg/l ClO2 REF: 931 221
- Fluoride : 0.1-2.0 mg/l F REF: 931 227
- pH 6.0-8.2 : 6.10-8.40 pH REF: 931 270
|Type:||LED photometer with 3 interference filters|
|Wavelengths:||450 nm, 530 nm, 590 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10–12 nm|
|Measuring modes:||Pre-programmed tests|
|Cuvette holder:||Tubes 16 mm OD|
|Display:||Backlit graphic display, result with unit|
|Operation:||Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad
test selection via parameter lists
|Power supply:||3 AA batteries, rechargeable batteries, USB interface; optional internal accu-pack|
|Housing:||Water proof, IP 68 certified|
|Dimensions:||170 x 95 x 68 mm|
See the full range of Macherey Nagel Photometers