Compact photometer for Pool applications
The PF-3 pool photometer is part of the smallest member of the MACHEREY-NAGEL photometer family, providing a really handy way of carrying out site measurements. It is simple and intuitive to use with just four buttons.
Strong enough to resist the rigours of site work with shock resistant optics, reinforced housing and IP 68 rating.
Swimming pools are important areas of recreation and relaxation. To constantly provide highest quality water and a safe user environment, the water within swimming pools has to be treated, conditioned and closely monitored. For reliable and easy water analysis for swimming pools, the PF-3 is the perfect tool.
The built-in LEDs allow quality control personnel to analyze the classic swimming pool parameters chlorine, pH, cyanuric acid and total alkalinity, as well as a selection of additional parameters, thus providing fundamental and vital information on pool water quality. The PF-3 and VISOCOLOR® ECO tests combine convenient handling for reliable test procedures and results as well as safe handling for convenient and efficient daily pool water analysis.
Tests for use with PF-3 Pool:
- Alkalinity TA : 5-250 mg/l CaCO3 REF: 931 204
- Chlorine 2, free, total and combined : 0.05-2.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 215
- Chlorine 6, free, total and combined : 0.05-6.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 217
- free Chlorine 2 : 0.05-2.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 216
- free Chlorine 6 : 0.05-6.00 mg/l Cl2 REF: 931 219
- Cyanuric acid : 0.01-0.15 mg/l NO2-N REF: 931 244
- Fluoride : 0.1-2.0 mg/l F REF: 931 227
- pH 6.0-8.2 : 6.10-8.40 pH REF: 931 270
- Chlorine / Ozone 2 : 0.05-2.50 mg/l Cl2 / 0.05-2.00 mg/l O3 REF: 985 017
- pH 6.5-8.2 : 6.10-8.40 pH REF: 918 72
|Type:||LED photometer with 3 interference filters|
|Wavelengths:||450 nm, 530 nm, 590 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10–12 nm|
|Measuring modes:||Pre-programmed tests|
|Cuvette holder:||Tubes 16 mm OD|
|Display:||Backlit graphic display, result with unit|
|Operation:||Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad
test selection via parameter lists
|Power supply:||3 AA batteries, rechargeable batteries, USB interface; optional internal accu-pack|
|Housing:||Water proof, IP 68 certified|
|Dimensions:||170 x 95 x 68 mm|
See the full range of Macherey Nagel Photometers