Compact photometer for Soil applications
The PF-3 soil photometer is part of the smallest member of the MACHEREY-NAGEL photometer family, providing a really handy way of carrying out site measurements.
It is simple and intuitive to use with just four buttons. Strong enough to resist the rigours of site work with shock resistant optics, reinforced housing and IP 68 rating.
Monitoring and reliable analysis is a cornerstone in supporting and maintaining healthy, productive and biologically active soil. To effectively and efficiently plan all measures that affect the soil (fertilization, liming, etc.), it is crucial to determine the important soil parameters (Nitrate, Phosphate, Potassium and Ammonium).
The PF-3 Soil in combination with the proven VISOCOLOR® ECO Test kits and NANOCOLOR® tests are ideally suited for mobile analysis of the soil quality right at the point of interest.
|Type:||LED photometer with 3 interference filters|
|Wavelengths:||365 nm, 450 nm, 660 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10–12 nm|
|Measuring modes:||Pre-programmed tests|
|Cuvette holder:||Tubes 16 mm OD|
|Display:||Backlit graphic display, result with unit|
|Operation:||Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad test selection via parameter lists|
|Power supply:||3 AA batteries, rechargeable batteries, USB interface; optional internal accu-pack|
|Housing:||Water proof, IP 68 certified|
|Dimensions:||170 x 95 x 68 mm|
- Ammonium 3 : 0.2-4.0 mg/kg NH4-N REF: 931 208
- Potassium : 40-300 mg/kg K REF: 931 232
- Nitrate : 2-28 mg/kg NO3-N REF: 931 241
- Phosphate : 20-500 mg/kg PO4-P REF: 931 284
- Ammonium 3 : 0.08-4.60 mg/kg NH4-N REF: 985 003
- Ammonium 10 : 0.4-16.0 mg/kg NH4-N REF: 985 004
- Ammonium 50 : 2.0-80.0 mg/kg NH4-N REF: 985 005
- Nitrate 50 : 1-44 mg/kg NO3-N REF: 985 064
- Phosphate 5 : 4-100 mg/kg PO4-P REF: 985 081
- Phosphate 15 : 6-300 mg/kg PO4-P REF: 985 080
- Potassium 50 : 40-1000 mg/kg K REF: 985 045
Click on the image to download the 4-page PF3 Soil brochure
Or contact us for more information on our analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 622KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the PF3-Soil
Or contact us for more information on our range of analytical equipment