On-Line Total Organic Carbon Monitoring for Municipal and Industrial Final Effluent
QuickTOCeffluent provides reliable Total Organic Carbon Monitoring in final effluent. Being able to prove what has been discharged to the environment over time can be important for financial, legal, ethical and PR reasons.
Consent permits are usually formally monitored by single 24 hour composite sample. Being aware contaminant levels as a continuous stream of data can reveal when and how consents are being breached and give more clarity than simple spot-sampling. Online Total Organic Carbon Monitoring data can also help to identify where industrial processes are not performing as expected and allow accurately targeted investment to rectify process problems. Cost-savings can be made where efficiency of treatment process can be optimised through continuous monitoring.
Companies taking significant steps to improve the environment can often get significant value from being able to show results and demonstrate what they are achieving.
- 1,200 °C oxidation in the heart of the oven - therefore no catalysts needed
- Proven CO2 detectors - therefore reliable measurement performance
- Sample handling through a sealed injection loop - highly reproducible
- Ozone Free
- Response time: typical - 2-3 minutes
- Analyser availability at least 98%
- Measuring ranges:
- Normally 0.1 - 200mg/lt - other options available
- Touch Screen Control and Display
- 0/4 - 20mA output
- Relay contacts
- USB port
- Air preparation unit option eliminates need for bottled gas
- Total Nitrogen can also be measured - giving TOC and TotalN in the same analyser
- Low maintenance a maximum of 30 mins per week
QuickTOCeffluent measures total carbon (TC), total organic carbon (TOC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC) according to DIN EN 1484, ISO 8245 and EPA 415.1.
We are more than happy to help identify the best way to measure specific parameters in different applications
You can either Fill in our Application Survey contact form to let us know more details about your monitoring requirements, or check our analyser comparison tables:
LAR analysers are suitable for a wide range of applications and can measure a wide range of parameters. In many cases, multiple parameters can be measured with the same instrument. Please check out both our LAR 'parameter' table and 'application' table, to help identify the instrument best suited to your needs.