The PowerMon analysers belong to the latest generation of fully automatic online analyser systems.
They measure trace concentrations of solutes in liquids by spectroscopic and wet chemical methods.
The PowerMon analyser may collect up to 6 parameters.
This online analyser is an automated chemistry laboratory for process-, waste water and water treatment. The PowerMon analyser is also able to analyse difficult waste waters generated in the chemicals-, food- and paper industry.
The transmitter controller, human interface, wet end analytics, and chemical storage are all built into a rugged splash proof enclosure..
- Automatic calibration and self cleaning
- User selectable measuring & calibration interval
- Multi channel version
- Integral Data logger for value and malfunction logging
- Several liquor pretreatment systems available
- Photometric, Ionometric, titrometric & direct read sensor technology all available
- Low capital costs
- Low operating costs
- Innovative technology
- Compact construction
- Up to 6 measurands per analyser
- Landfill leachate
- Drinking water
- Surface water
- Steel industry
- Discharge monitoring
- Sewage treatment
- Soft drinks
Click on the image to download the single-page Powermon brochure
Or contact us for more information on our analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 381KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the Powermon
Or contact us for more information on our range of analytical equipment