The SolSys_M is an advanced optical suspended solids/turbidity measurement system. It's six optical path configurations combined with neural net based software enables measurement from very low range to thick sludges with the same sensor.
This robust sensor has optional self-cleaning and is suitable for tank or in-pipe applications.
The turbidity range covers 0,001-9999 FNU/NTU/FTU and suspended solids is measured in the range of 0,001g/l to 400 g/l.
Output can be read directly on the converter display, or transferred via Modbus, 4-20mA, to for instance a SCADA system.
The embedded algorithms ensure that 90 % of all applications measuring suspended solids only requires 1-point calibration and should a calibration be necessary the sensor can be re-calibrated for different measurement areas at any given time, you can even switch from suspended solid to turbidity measurement very easily.
The converter stores up to 160,000 data points with time and date stamp for statistical purposes.
MJK Automation is a leading supplier of equipment for measurement and control for drinking water treatment, sewage water and industrial applications. They supply and service equipment worldwide, through subsidiary companies and a network of authorized distributors.
- multi-path optics with pulsed 860nm source
- scratch-resistant sapphire glass windows
- acid-proof, chrome dioxide coated full gloss steel body
- optional mechanical wiper
- single/double/triple point calibration
- backlit LCD display
- analogue/digital output
- real-time graphics and logging
- in-pipe or in-tank deployment
- suitable for chemically aggressive or extreme fouling applications
- minimal maintenance and calibration
- one sensor covers wide range
- high accuracy
- activated sludge monitoring and control
- final effluent monitoring
- industrial process monitoring
- potable water abstraction monitoring
Click on the image to download the 2-page SolSys_M brochure
Or contact us for more information on our analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 393KB
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the SolSys_M monitor
Or contact us for more information on our range of analytical equipment