OnLine TOC for pure water
The low level TOC analyzer QuickTOCtrace from LAR Process Analysers is especially designed for the determination of lowest organic concentrations in ultrapure water.
The QuickTOCtrace reliably determines organic loads in the range of 0.5 to 1000 ppb TOC and 0.055 to 2.0 μS/cm conductivity by means of oxidation and differential conductivity measurement.
It is thus ideally suited for low level TOC measurement of ultrapure water from the semiconductor industry, the photovoltaic industry and for the measurement of pharmaceutical water.
How it works:
The basic principle of operation is to measure the incoming conductivity of the sample (LF1), then
oxidise the present organics in the sample with by UV radiation and finally to measure the outcoming
conductivity (LF2). The resultant delta of the two conductivities represents the TOC concentration
contained in the sample.
The analyzer has a response time of less than 30 seconds and is characterized by a continuous measurement of every 2 seconds, enabling operators a fast measurement of low level TOC and the opportunity to control their processes. For ease of use, the QuickTOCtrace features an optional measurement of up to 3 samples streams in one device and an integrated system suitability test (SST), which can be performed by the user at any time. Moreover, the long-lasting UV lamp and innovative process design results in low maintenance efforts and low operating costs
- Measuring range 0.1 to 1,000 ppb TOC
- Short reaction time → T90 within 30 seconds
- Continuous measurement (every 2 seconds)
- User friendly software interface with 8“ touch screen
- Remote service → connection to internet for service analysis
- Low operating costs → long lasting UV lamp
- Easy to maintain → easy to calibrate (1 time per year)
- Easy system validation with fully automatic SST (optional)
- Comprehensive data storage
- Housing IP20 stainless steel (IP54 optional)
- Dimensions 300 x 500 x 200mm
- Weight ca. 7Kg
Options for the QuickTOCtrace.
- Multi-stream measurement for up to 3 sample streams
- Calibration solutions
- Heat-exchanger for samples with > 50°C
Click on the image to download the 8-page QuickTOCtrace brochure
Or contact us for more information on LAR analysers
- Format: PDF
- Filesize: 1.41MB
- Pure water
- Ultra pure water
- Process water
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate return
Click on the image to open a quote request form for the LAR online TOC monitor
Or contact us for more information on our range of online analysers